发表于 2015-8-3 08:33 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

(序)

相同的風景,看在不同的眼裏卻各不相同.

歲末年首,醒與夢的邊緣,人人都裝B的年代,我也時尚的與國際接軌,丟棄喝了半生的茶,充斯文捧起咖啡,還假屁聞騷的不加糖。窗外車流、人流。。。淹沒了思想的低語。

雙手疲憊了咖啡杯的溫度,那顆布滿纖塵的心,今夜塵封在咖啡沫裏,遺失了自己,切膚的疼痛便是靈魂死寂壹樣的累。

指捏小勺無聊地在杯中慢慢翻轉,耳邊似有似無的鋼琴搖滾在漂泊,漫不經心數著殘留的生命痕迹。

淡淡吮吸這喘息的苦味,忽悠忽悠我空寂的記憶,今夜,我將和誰壹起失眠?

瘦了壹片晨霞缤紛的夢,醉不盡唐詩宋詞的婉約風情,傻B的我收拾起殘句,我還寫詩?

心不在焉玩著咖啡卻想茶,忽然覺得今晚還有點事情沒做,人生還有幾絲值得自己留意和珍藏的痕迹。壹首詩,壹曲歌,壹段流浪的風景。。。自己的生命不需要理解、不需要慰籍。。。詩歌時代已遠去,但詩的呓語卻聲聲不息。

那些曾經的不舍和執著,那些心性的感動和禅悟,那些靈魂的回音和氣息。。。

窗外,地平線將所有的路溶化,依稀夢裏長安漫過我虛幻中無奈的雙眸,讀妳,醉了漂泊的呢喃。。。

雪的偉大在于遮掩了肮髒,今夜,咖啡不加糖!

Coffee without sugar

(sequence)

The same scenery, watching is different in different eyes.

Late in the first, the edge of the waking and dream, everyone s B, I also in line with international standards of fashion, discarded drank half of tea, sven took coffee, also false fart smells SAO without sugar. Traffic outside the window, people... Flooded the whisper of thought.

Hands tired out temperature of coffee cup, the heart is full of beautiful scenery, dusty in the coffee tonight, lost themselves, cut the skin of pain is the soul of the dead tired.

Refers to knead small spoon wearily turned slowly in the cup, the ear is like a piano for rock in drift, casual counting the remaining traces of life.

Light with breathing bitter, fool fool me empty memory, tonight, I will sleep with who?

Lost a morning chardonnay colorful dream, drunk amorous feelings of tang poetry of graceful and restrained, silly B I picked up our sentence fragments, I also write poetry?

In the clouds playing with a coffee to tea, suddenly feel still have some things didn't do this evening, there were a few silk himself should keep an eye on life and treasure. A poem, a song of songs, the scenery of a stray... Own life do not need to understand, do not need comfort... Poetry time far away, but sound and diction of the poem.

Those who don't give up and persistence, the heart touched and satori, the echo of the soul to breath...

Out of the window, the horizon will be all the way to melt, vaguely changan overflow me unreal in the helpless eyes in the dream, read you, drunken twittering of vagrancy...

Snow cover is the base of the dirty, tonight, coffee without sugar.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
天邊的凝紅

詩歌在我的麥地走過
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

中微元勋

积分
精华
微币
威望
金钱
日志
相册
注册时间
2014-11-1
在线时间
584 小时
最后登录
2015-11-26
沙发
发表于 2015-8-3 08:57 | 只看该作者
问好天边凝红诗友,欢迎您的到来,您的这篇文章不是三行三十个字以内的,发在微诗营不合适,不是100个字以字的,发微散苑也不合适,我只好给您转到散文诗版块了,另一个一模一样的帖子删除了,请见谅!
“圆满光华不磨莹,挂在青天是我心”借唐· 寒山一句禅诗与同道共勉
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|微型诗 ( 蜀ICP备19022558号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 03:44 , Processed in 0.054278 second(s), 22 queries .